Monday, August 8, 2016

::::: Transcends Through Time & Space ::::::

+- Not Everything That Can Be Counted Counts;
Not Everything That Counts Can Be Counted -+

... I No Longer Live In Time But In Moment ...

# Turn My Pain Into Greatness # Push My Pain To The Limit Until I Succeed
# Fight For What I Set In Sight # Live Every Moment To The Fullest #

[ You Show Me Your Friends & I Will Show You Your Future ]

♥ Love Is Just A Word Until When Somebody Comes Along To Give It A Meaning & You Are The Meaning ♥

You're WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE & WHY I love because before you I didn't truly understand what I was looking for, now that we've found each other, you've given my past & future a meaning. You're the only one I love...


Thank you very much for saying "YES!" to marrying me~!

No comments:

Post a Comment