Saturday, April 23, 2011

@@WHAT WOMEN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MEN@@

If you heard a joke or story more than once and you feel kind of bored
You should say: "I think I have heard it before and I would not mind listening again." with a clear voice as an indication to the guy to change topic so that you would not make him feel embarrass.
If you are lost with the guy in certain place and you want to help him to solve the problem
You should say: "Take your time to think about the situation and figure out what to do,I will be here for you." before you interfere to provide any solution that you have knowing that since the beginning he will be in trouble the moment he made the wrong decision.
If you are being treated too nice from the guy and you have no interest in him
You should say: "You are such a gentleman being so kind to me but I would prefer to be treated like how you treat every lady you met." with gentleness and respect stating a clear boundary. Doing so will let him know that you just want to be good friend and nothing more.
If you have something important to tell the guy and you need the guy to understand
You should say: "Listen here..listen closely to what I have to say. This is not a normal conversation,you must listen carefully or else you might regret later." looking at him with stern eyes and set a serious atmosphere that you meant business.
If you want to spend time with the guy you admire and you want some exciting activity involved
You should say: "Will you be available later? I thought of asking you to join me on an activity I enjoy which is very thrilling and memorable." with a smile on your face so that he could not reject your offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment