Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For You and You Alone

Love + Life + Loyalty = Long Lasting Love November 3 at 3:38am

 

~~You've lost your heart somewhere,I'll give my best to find it back and keep it safe with me because I want the best for you~~ November 4 at 10:51pm

 

__When you're alone,I'll give you a call on the phone. When you're burn out,I'll bring you a dessert to chill out. When you're lost,I'll be there for you at all cost. When you're happy,I wish you'll be that way for eternity__ November 8 at 7:17am

 

|--The whole world stop to listen when you walk right through the door of my heart--| November 15 at 3:39am

 

!~~I'll be your strength and shield everyday to keep you going and never let your hand go~~! November 18 at 1:26am

 

"...I want to love somebody like you and never want to take life for granted  like I use to do...When you wake up I'll be the first thing you see and when it gets dark you can reach out your hand towards me...I want to be your everything..." November 21 at 5:37pm



++ Everyday I am willing to cut a piece of my heart to patch a wound on your heart for you to be healed and love again even though in the end my heart is gone as long as you live on my life is worth for ++ December 3 at 10:23am


^^ When you place your hand on your heart you only hear your heart beat but when I place my hand on my heart I can hear your heart beat. Why? Because you are living in my heart ^^ December 11 at 2:11am



***爱情只有一个,只能给一个人。我只给你我为一最爱的女人,没有其他女人值得我的爱。到最后是你的决定。我不要勉强你因为我要你得到幸福的爱。可以爱你是我的福气和光荣。永远的等着你,希望可以再握着你的手对你说:“辛苦你了,请你留在我心里感受我的温柔,我不会再让你被伤害。。。” *** December 7 at 9:39pm










 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment